Companion Dog Show
Judge: Pat Palmer-Colimier
Held under kennel club rules
Entries are welcome from anyone with a pedigree or cross bred dog. No puppies to be shown under 4 months old in any class
ENTRIES taken on the day in the DOG TENT FROM 11AM.
JUDGING starts at approx 1PM IN RING 8.
£1.00 PER ENTRY
All proceeds donated to HOPE ANIMAL SHELTER, SKINNINGROVE.
- Any variety PUPPY – 6 to 12 Months
- Any variety SPORTING – terrier, gundog, or hound
- Any variety NON-SPORTING – toy, pastoral, working or utility
- Any Variety OPEN
BEST IN SHOW and BEST PUPPY IN SHOW will be taken from CLASSES 1 – 4
- A puppy walk for puppies 4 to 6 months old
- The Cutest (cross breed) PUPPY (over 6 months)
- The Prettiest BITCH
- The Most Handsome DOG
- The Best TRICK
- The Best 6 LEGS
- The Dog the judge would like to TAKE HOME
12 The Best CHILD Handler
- The Best ADULT Handler (over 16 yrs)
- The prettiest EYES
- The Best COAT and CONDITION
- The WAGGIEST TAIL
- The Best RESCUE
- The Best VETERAN
- The Dog that looks most like its owner
Place cards and Rosettes 1st to 4th in each Novelty class.
FREE SWEETS FOR EACH CHILD
Best in Show, Best Puppy in Show, and Best Veteran rosettes kindly donated by J & A Scott and bags of food kindly donated by Cobbydog.